Artists & Members
The Indiana Wildlife Artists organization recognizes outstanding members of the organization by honoring them with the status of a Signature Membership. This recognition is obtained through nomination by an IWA member to the Executive Board with a synopsis of their accomplishments provided. The Executive Board may approve the nomination immediately or take the nomination under advisement for up to one year.
Issuing a Signature Membership is based on the member having:
- Produced award-winning works of Wildlife Art
- Been a member of the IWA organization for 8 years or more
- Provided leadership to the organization by holding office at the Board level
- Volunteered significant services to IWA or a wildlife conservation organization.
- Indicated a sincere interest in wildlife conservation.
- Accepts the Aims and Mission of IWA.
Having achieved the status of IWA Signature Member is a lifetime recognition of exceptional service and achievement and allows the Artist to use the acronym IWA after their signature. This honor does not make a person a voting member of the organization unless they continue to meet voting member requirements but they will continue to receive selected distribution of IWA material including our Newsletter.
The Signature Member will receive a certificate of Honor and be listed in selected IWA printed material.
IWA SIGNATURE MEMBERS